Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270890 and growing!

Singaporean explains why he prefers Vietnamese brides - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Gossip Corner 
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > Singaporean explains why he prefers Vietnamese brides

» CHAT Now! «  [ 320 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Singaporean explains why he prefers Vietnamese brides       - Views: 168
LONGSTER
23-Mar 2024 Saturday 2:21 PM (35 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 61164
Followers: 3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

'If it can solve the problem, why not?' Singaporean explains why he prefers Vietnamese brides

Although he is educated and has a job that pays well, finding a partner has been an uphill battle for this 33-year-old man.

The Singaporean, who only wanted to be known as T, has been using dating apps to meet local women and also uses a matchmaking agency to meet Vietnamese women.

"If my goal is to get married, then I think it's okay finding a wife through a matchmaking agency. If it can solve the problem, why not?"

The IT professional told Lianhe Zaobao that past dates with local women did not go well because he's an introvert.

According to him, younger Singaporean women tend to be quite proud. He also felt he was being bullied while dating them.

"It makes the whole relationship very tiring. Even if I can sustain it for one or two years, it won't be forever, because they'll eventually dump me," he said.

"As for older women, I think they've been hurt before. It's unfair to me if they bring their emotional baggage into a new relationship."

On the other hand, he noted that Vietnamese women are more invested in relationships.

"They view marriage and commitment more seriously," he said.

Younger men turning to matchmaking agencies to find partners
Mark Lin, the founder of True Love Vietnam Bride Matchmaker, told Zaobao that 60 to 70 per cent of his clientele these days are men aged 35 to 45.

In the past, he had more clients who were aged 50 and above.

Lin said he believes that the change is due to the information age.

"In the past, there was very little information available. Hence, young people didn't dare take risks. They're more willing to do so now because there's more information available."

Vietnamese teen looking for Singaporean husband
In December last year, B & G Vietnamese Bride Marriage Agency made headlines when they announced that their 17-year-old client was looking for a Singaporean husband.

The Facebook post stated that potential suitors had to be below 36 years old, and earn at least $4,800 monthly.

Eric Koh, the founder of the agency, told Zaobao that he received inquiries from more than 100 men after the post went up.

"I realised that there are so many young men in Singapore who are interested in Vietnamese women," he said.

Koh added that the 17-year-old was eventually matched with a 34-year-old software engineer, and they are currently in a stable relationship.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 80,117,187 Total Members: 1291

LONGSTER
23-Mar 2024 Saturday 3:05 PM (35 days ago)            #2
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 80,117,187 Total Members: 1291
LONGSTER
23-Mar 2024 Saturday 3:08 PM (35 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

This message was edited by LONGSTER on 23-Mar-2024 at 3:08 PM

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > Singaporean explains why he prefers Vietnamese brides

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service